From out of nowhere, the best mythos this galaxy has ever heard of announces an all-new film trilogy!
I haven’t been around as much as I’d like to be, but I plan to change that soon. My wife and I are moved in and the construction of my studio is underway! But that means a lot of clutter and boxes that still need to be shaped into my dream workspace and Star Wars haven. It’s getting there, slowly but surely, and I’m keeping a backlog of books and toys I want to talk about. Once I have a space to take pictures set up, the figure reviews will come along. Here’s just a few things I’ve picked up since the move that I plan to share some more thoughts on soon:
- Phasma – So different and strange, and who knows how much of this will be expanded on in future films and novels.
- Darth Vader (Volume One, Marvel Comics) – So much good to say about the Vader comics. Couldn’t get enough!
- Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comics) – Aphra is awesome. Great new character and fun books.
- Leia: Princess of Alderaan – Still reading this one. I like it but how does it stack up against Claudia Grey’s previous Star Wars novels?
- And of course, the Black Series! I’ve picked up Luke, Rey, and the Stormtrooper Executioner from The Last Jedi as well as Commander Gree , Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the Inferno Squad Agent.
So there’s much to do and I’ll get to it soon. Just have to finish building that throne room. Er I mean studio space. More to come soon! I thank all my readers for being patient while I get things in real life in order first.
-Supreme Leader David
The trailer is here and Luke Skywalker’s boss takes it all back – watch it over and over, he was just kidding! See Rey train, Kylo’s raging conflicts, many new shots of Ach-To and Crait, and new vehicles like the TIE Silencer and AT-M6 walkers. Get hyped for December again! The Last Jedi arrives in full Force December 15th, 2017.
Two months to go, people! Watch this exciting trailer featuring confirmation of planets, vehicles, troopers, heroes, and of course weapons from the upcoming shooter. War will rage across all eras, and I will rage if people keep rolling about like droidekas to dodge shots. But hey, there’s single player this time and the story sounds great!
Also, get familiar with Inferno Squad, the stars of the single player campaign, here (spoiler warning)
So I’ve been a little behind on writing, buying, and reviewing but I wanted to put this out there. My wife and I are in the process of buying our first house together and sometimes I feel like it’d be less time-consuming to groom a Wookiee. The final word hasn’t come in yet – and of course there’s all the legal deadlines and whatnot – but things are looking good! So a move is likely in the future from the scenic Empire’s Elite apartment studio a bigger home base (pun intended?). More on that to come. No worries on the Star Wars front – I’ve been hearing good things about Phasma’s novel and I’ll catch up soon.
In the meantime, may the Force of Others be with you, and remember to groom your Wookiee
-Supreme Leader David