I did a mock up of a marketplace stall for my Lego Star Wars MOCs/city. For some reason about a week ago I thought it’d be funny to have blue space pineapples as a weird alien fruit, and thus the “Gaushin” was born. Here’s an alien lady selling some out of a small stall I threw together while working on other ideas.
Awesome finds at fun little book shops in the West Virginia and the other Virginia. I believe in buying used books, keeping them in good shape and giving them more than one life.
From top to bottom:
- The New Rebellion (1996)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist (1998)
- Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (1995)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (1984)
- Splinter of the Mind’s Eye (1978 but couldn’t find the date of this reprint)
- Shield of Lies (1996)
- Smuggler’s Run: A Han Solo and Chewbacca Adventure (2015)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (2015)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (1998 reprint)
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (1998)
- Guide to the Star Wars Worlds Trilogy (2004)
Shout-outs to Books and Other Found Things in Leesburg, Virginia and Fuzzy Dog Books and Music in Charles Town, West Virginia. Might I add that Fuzzy Dog had possibly the best organized Star Wars section I’ve ever seen, with every arc/series grouped together. It wasn’t in chronological order, but at least some order helps when you’re hunting down bits and pieces of larger series!
I didn’t fall into the Unknown Regions, I’ve just been super-busy with work and unable to post and write as much as I’d like to. But I wanted to give a heads up to what projects I have in the…oh I do hate the phrase “in the pipeline.” Iminent? Forthcoming? Sure, one of those.
Continue reading “Quick Update (12/5/18)”