The Last Jedi is finally here, and we’ve got a lot to talk about! Watch the rules get rewritten and then check out this recap for more insight on the highs and lows of Episode VIII! Questionably canon fan theories, but hey, this article only mentions porgs one time!
From out of nowhere, the best mythos this galaxy has ever heard of announces an all-new film trilogy!
I haven’t been around as much as I’d like to be, but I plan to change that soon. My wife and I are moved in and the construction of my studio is underway! But that means a lot of clutter and boxes that still need to be shaped into my dream workspace and Star Wars haven. It’s getting there, slowly but surely, and I’m keeping a backlog of books and toys I want to talk about. Once I have a space to take pictures set up, the figure reviews will come along. Here’s just a few things I’ve picked up since the move that I plan to share some more thoughts on soon:
- Phasma – So different and strange, and who knows how much of this will be expanded on in future films and novels.
- Darth Vader (Volume One, Marvel Comics) – So much good to say about the Vader comics. Couldn’t get enough!
- Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comics) – Aphra is awesome. Great new character and fun books.
- Leia: Princess of Alderaan – Still reading this one. I like it but how does it stack up against Claudia Grey’s previous Star Wars novels?
- And of course, the Black Series! I’ve picked up Luke, Rey, and the Stormtrooper Executioner from The Last Jedi as well as Commander Gree , Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the Inferno Squad Agent.
So there’s much to do and I’ll get to it soon. Just have to finish building that throne room. Er I mean studio space. More to come soon! I thank all my readers for being patient while I get things in real life in order first.
-Supreme Leader David
The trailer is here and Luke Skywalker’s boss takes it all back – watch it over and over, he was just kidding! See Rey train, Kylo’s raging conflicts, many new shots of Ach-To and Crait, and new vehicles like the TIE Silencer and AT-M6 walkers. Get hyped for December again! The Last Jedi arrives in full Force December 15th, 2017.
Two months to go, people! Watch this exciting trailer featuring confirmation of planets, vehicles, troopers, heroes, and of course weapons from the upcoming shooter. War will rage across all eras, and I will rage if people keep rolling about like droidekas to dodge shots. But hey, there’s single player this time and the story sounds great!
Also, get familiar with Inferno Squad, the stars of the single player campaign, here (spoiler warning)
Happy Friday! Enjoy the new The Last Jedi wave of merch and don’t be a scalper. New Lego, Black Series, and more are available in stores and online now!
Here we have it, as seen on today’s episode of the Star Wars Show, the first official image of Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer. Is Kylo the space equivalent of a car guy? How many custom ships does he have lying around First Order destroyers? I bet he gets the love of ships from Han’s side of the family. Read on to see the fighter in flight! Continue reading “TIE Evolution Continues with Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter”